Grindr is best gay dating in the market first geosocial
Other apps seemed to have taken what Grindr did, but make it better. Brand Publishing. Here is a rundown of some genuine and working gay dating apps for queer men. March 27, Retrieved October 5, Grindr reached 27 million users in
Looking for a likeminded gay partner
- It was launched on iTunes in by an Israeli immigrant to the U.
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- This is accomplished through a user interface that displays a grid of representative photos of men, arranged from nearest to furthest away.
- Where are you located, you sound incredible! Instead, the Los Angeles-based company has received backlash for one blunder after another.
- Grindr was one of the first gay geosocial apps to launch in the iTunes App Store and has since become the largest and most popular gay mobile app community in the world.
August 31, It was, like, white-hot, and I had to look away. The app makes use of a mobile device's geolocation , a feature of smart phones and other devices, which allows users to locate other users who are nearby.
But Grindr is actually the first geosocial dating app to hit the market in