Gay Zurich Guide Map
Throughout its history, Zurich has always been an important center of art and culture, often shaped by artists and political refugees who found their home or a place of refuge in the city, including Richard Wagner, Lenin, Bakunin, James Joyce, Thomas Mann, Bertolt Brecht, Max Frisch and Albert Einstein.
Beaches Badi Tiefenbrunnen. The bars in Zurich tend to have a casual, relaxed atmosphere, and to close early. Niederdorfstrasse 40 Zurich
In Europe for a romantic gay break
- It was the first time in the world that gay partnership rights were bestowed, not by a legislature, but directly by a country's citizens.
- Gay Experiences in Los Angeles. Zurich clubs range from bright, friendly spaces to darker, heavy cruise scenes and everything in between.
- Street Parade : the House and Techno parade in Zurich attracts hundreds of thousands of party people and lovers of electronic dance music every year. London Gay Restaurants.
- Average weather.
- Click Here to register your own Property. Los Angeles Local Tips.
- Modern facilities. Bronx Club.
- Zurich clubs range from bright, friendly spaces to darker, heavy cruise scenes and everything in between. Not very big, but probably the best gay sauna in Zurich these days.
Gayest Friday and Saturday nights, a popular place to meet before the dance clubs. Accommodations Hotel Adler Rosengasse 10 , a charming, comfortable medium-priced 3-star option on Hirschenplatz, free breakfast in their fine restaurant included with room.
Railway Station. Lisbon Gay Restaurants.