Brightons Very Sociable Book Club Gay women’ s wellbeing groupIndependent Bookshop Week Haul - Gay’s the Word & City Books Brighton 🌈😀
Lesbian and bi women's Meetup. Premier Property Club - Brighton. Worthing, Actually - Book Club 43 readers. Bognor Regis Write Club.
Gordon became the first openly gay player in division 1
- Having an ill child can be a very scary experience for parents.
- The Duke of Edinburgh's Award DofE is a programme of voluntary activities available to everyone between the ages of 14 and We deliver two million meals a year to people who have difficulty with shopping, carrying food home or cooking for themselves in their local area.
- We provide information, activities and services to carers of all ages to help ease their caring role.
- Whitehawk Foodbank The Brighton Food Bank exists to serve local people, both individuals and families, who are experiencing financial crisis. We work with over 35, individuals and their families, helping carers to make a life of their own outside caring.
- Sussex Solopreneurs.
- They also offer end of life care. Real Relating Group: A chance to be yourself with others 28 Members.
We are a multidisciplinary service which provides specialist assessment and support for people with respiratory disease, enabling patients to live at home, even when they are unwell and to help prevent them being admitted to hospital unnecessarily. We provide safe spaces and opportunities for young people to access support, to learn new skills through informal educational, fun, social, sports and arts activities led by and for young people.
Gender Trust The Gender Trust is a listening ear, a caring support and an information centre for anyone with any question or problem concerning their gender identity, or whose loved one is struggling with gender identity issues. The choir aims to provide an enjoyable and supportive environment for LGBT members to sing together, making new friends and developing their community spirit, individual talents and confidence.
Everything we do is about valuing and supporting people with a learning disability, and their families and carers.