Baton Rouge Gay Bar and Restaurant Guide
Cookies help us deliver our services. Accepts Credit Cards. Local cuisine. Specialty Food Market. Texas Roadhouse.
Smartphone technology has also helped gay men in Pakistan find
- Spanish Moon is a compact, gay friendly bar with space for hosting live bands and other events like comedians and art shows. South Baton Rouge natives went there with such frequency, most of the regular wait staff knew customers by name, and families reserved the spacious back-rooms for birthdays and special occasion meals.
- But just 18 months after opening amid much fanfare in , Catfish Town was a virtual ghost town, and in lenders foreclosed on the property. Was this page helpful?
- Great article but Huey Long was not shot and killed in the old state capitol. Even through the s, the Airline Highway hotel was the venue of choice for school proms and wedding receptions, which were held in The Great Hall, a addition.
- Log In. Each month, they cook a whole pig called a cochon de lait , break it down and serve it buffet style with sides like creamy macaroni and cheese and spicy smothered greens.
- About Us Help Center. Splash is a gay nightclub known for its drag nights, long evenings of DJ dancing, and other themed occasions.
- Crab Cake. Surf And Turf.
- Bay Leaf.
- California Style Pizza. El Magey Mexican Restaurant.
Heralded in by the Spanish Town Mardi Gras parade , spring time in Baton Rouge means outdoor music, good food, good friends and a cold beer or frozen daiquiri. Though The Times-Picayune never enjoyed widespread circulation in Baton Rouge, the year- old New Orleans daily newspaper has had a loyal following over the years in these parts, not only among the many transplanted New Orleanians who now call Baton Rouge home but among the state legislators and government employees who come from around the Crescent City but spend much of their workday life here.
New Orleans Pride Non-profit organisation. Baton Rouge Business Report.